Sometimes effective action is quick and easy.
Two phone calls, each two minutes long to help grow the Greenbelt to Simcoe County.
If you're wondering what to say, feel free to use our prompts.
1. Give the Premier's office a call:
(It will be a staffer that answers.)
- Tell them why you are calling.
For example, you are interested in the Greenbelt and you would like it to include Simcoe County.
- Tell them why this is important to you.
For instance, you want to ensure water quality is protected, or you want to ensure local agriculture is supported.
- You can say that the Greenbelt will be an important consideration for you come election time.
- Finally, be kind. These folks probably have to deal with more than their fair share of angry people. Let's keep the Greenbelt positive.
2. Then, if you're feeling ambitious, using the same script, give MPP Ann Hoggarth a call:
And that's it!
If you're looking for extra inspiration, and haven't already seen it, check out Margaret giving the Premier a call.
And now we have Sandy making the call, too!